Dura-Line MicroDucts are the best way to utilize empty space and expand your fiber network as additional capacity is needed. Manufactured from 100% virgin grade HDPE, with a built-in permanently lubricated lining, SILICORE, these smaller conduits save you time and money providing growth in your communications network.
- Size range of 5mm OD to 18 mm OD
- Smooth or Ribbed interior lining
- Revitalize existing networks with OverRides
- MicroDucts can either be Direct Buried (DB) or installed in an existing conduit (DI)
- Customize with color, stripe, print markings, and more
- Available in HDPE, Riser, Plenum or LSZH
Perfect for Drops in FTTH applications, MicroDucts with a location wire are great for easy identification in the ground. The ruggedized oversheath protects from harsh conditions and offers a permanent Super SILICORE lining to lower friction and ease drop placement.
- 1 x 20 AWG insulated copper locate wire
- Multiple sizes to facilitate a wide variety of fiber drops
- Accommodates fiber drops and flat drops
- Larger sizes to a fit pre-connectorized drop
- Available in continuous lengths to facilitate placement
The Figure-8 construction of this MicroDuct comes with an extra high strength flooded galvanized support strand for one-step aerial placement. The co-extruded SILICORE lining creates a pathway for easy fiber optic placement.
- Carbon black and antioxidants offer maximum UV protection
- Extra high strength galvanized steel strand
MicroDucts bundled into an easy-to-handle unit known as FuturePath. The MicroDucts are lined with Silicore to reduce friction during cable placement. FuturePath is placed as a cable pathway allowing the network to expand as needed, while placing only the cable required for immediate needs. Using reduced diameter Fiber Optic Cable (MicroCable), FuturePath can accommodate fiber cable over 288 cost fibers per MicroDuct or more, depending on the design. FuturePath is installed like standard conduit, no special tools are required, providing easy, one-step placement of multiple pathways. Place the fiber needed today, leaving empty pathways for future network expansion.
- Standard Configurations: 2-way, 3-way, 4-way, 7-way, 12-way, 19-way, 24-way
- MicroDuct Size: Range from 5mm OD to 18mm OD
- Cost effective – multiple pathways for one installation cost
- Ships on standard reels or coils
- Designed for Direct Buried (DB) underground or Direct Install (DI) inside existing pathways
FuturePath Figure-8 Aerial
FuturePath Figure-8 Aerial is a bundled package of MicroDucts for easy installation in an aerial environment. FuturePath makes the best use of limited available space on the pole while reducing installation cost and time to deploy. No special installation hardware or tools needed for deployment other than standard aerial installation equipment.
- MicroDucts factory bundled with a polyethylene oversheath
- Configurations: 7-way or 4-way
- Extra High Strength Galvanized Steel Strand
- Utilizes industry standard aerial strand hardware
- Black UV outer sheath
- Multiple pathways in place for future growth
MicroDucts arranged in a "flat" or "linear" configuration are the perfect solution primarily designed for lat mile customer connection. This bundled configuration works in many different installation techniques including Direct Buried, Vertical Long-Haul, MicroTrenching, and also indoor behind the wall installations.
- Highly flexible, can be rolled for installation
- Up to 7 MicroDucts within one bundle
- Customizable with MicroDuct size and color, jacket color, stripe and print line
- User-Friendly deployment of more than one MicroDuct at one time
Dura-Line manufactures a wide range of highly specialized MicroDucts and FuturePath products engineered for use inside building and in areas where fire, smoke, or toxicity and critical factors to consider for human and asset safety. These areas are typically confined spaces like tunnels, or data centers where certain fumes can cause damage to sensitive equipment. These specialized products are manufactured to comply to relevant International Standards and National Building Code. They have the same unique properties as standard FuturePath, allowing flexible, expandable networks.
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) fire-retardant material recommended for indoor tunnel applications manufactured to relevant EN & IEC standards
- Riser Rated products are used within buildings, whether vertical or horizontal, in backhoe applications and workstation drops. Products are UL/ETL listed to UL 20204
- Plenum Rated products are used exclusively in designated return air plenums and under floor return airspaces
- Size Range: MicroDucts are available from 5 mm to 18 mm Outer Diameter, with bundled configurations from 2-way to 24-way
Build future-proof fiber networks with FuturePath Jumbo, utilizing HDPE Ducts with inner lubricated Silicore lining, factory bundled with a PE (polyethylene) oversheath.
- Available with duct sizes from 20 to 50 mm OD (Outer Diameter)
- Bundles of 2 to 10 pathways
- Lengths up to 1,000 m packaged in either coils or reels
- Ideal for Backbone, Metro & Campus Networks
- Install by Open Trench, Ploughing, Saw Cut, or HDD